- Astrotech’s newest subsidiary, Pro-Control, will use the company’s mass spectrometer technology to improve purity, and yields of distilled chemicals
- Pro-Control delivers value by improving lost yields and delivering found profits directly to the bottom line with little, which the company believes will lead to an overall increase in profitability
- Astrotech believes that the Pro-Control MVP has the ability to routinely improve yields from 20% to 30%
- The company is introducing its proprietary ATi Mass Spectrometer Technology into the vast chemical manufacturing and process control markets
Astrotech (NASDAQ: ASTC), is an instrumentation company that is focused on commercializing its proprietary ATi Mass Spectrometer Technology(TM) that is now used in airports and agriculture applications throughout the world.
Astrotech continues to expand its ATi Mass Spectrometer Technology into new markets and has announced the introduction of its newest Pro-Control-1000(TM) product line of instrumentation designed to improve chemical manufacturing efficiencies. Astrotech is also announcing the creation of its newest wholly owned subsidiary, Pro-Control, Inc. that has been awarded an exclusive ATi field-of-use license for worldwide chemical manufacturing and process control applications.
The Pro-Control-1000(TM) mass-spec is ideally suited for use in the chemical manufacturing industry due to its rugged design and highly reliable chemical analysis.
The Pro-Control-1000(TM) is easy to operate with daily auto-calibration and auto-tune. The custom library feature makes it easy to create a unique chemical library. And the programable user interface adapts to every chemical manufacturing application and testing protocol.
The Pro-Control-1000(TM) product line includes two models:
- The Pro-Control-1000-D1(TM) is a fully automated mass spectrometer that is configured to continually analyze the process gases while adjusting the PLC controls (temp, flow, pressure), for Maximum Value Processing (max purities and yields).
- The Pro-Control-1000-D2(TM) is a manually prepared test that analyzes in-process liquids while providing graphical feedback needed to adjust the operating parameters (temp, flow, pressure) for maximum efficiency.
According to Mordor Intelligence, the global mass spectrometry market is estimated to reach $6.37 billion in 2023 and is expected to grow to $8.63 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 6.25%. The market’s growth is being driven primarily by the technological advances in the mass spectrometer device market. The key market players are continuously working to advance existing products and launch innovative advanced mass spectrometer devices into various applications including chemical manufacturing (https://cnw.fm/DxoIo). Pro-Control is offering its proprietary mass-spec technology to customers that are interested in significantly improving the purity and yields and profits from the manufacturing of distilled chemical products.
Thomas Pickens, CEO and CTO of Astrotech said, “The company is very excited to be introducing our new Pro-Control, Inc. subsidiary along with the very capable Pro-Control-1000(TM) family of rugged mass-spectrometers. The ideal Pro-Control customer is a large-volume manufacturer of chemical products seeking to improve bottom line profits. We believe that Pro-Control MVP can routinely improve manufacturing yields from 10% to 30% and we are excited to introduce our technology to the vast chemical manufacturing market.”
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.AstrotechCorp.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to ASTC are available in the company’s newsroom at https://cnw.fm/ASTC
HempWire (“HW”) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on hemp-related news, information, and the latest developments in the hemp sector. HempWire is one of 60+ brands within the Dynamic Brand Portfolio @ IBN that delivers: (1) access to a vast network of wire solutions via InvestorWire to efficiently and effectively reach a myriad of target markets, demographics and diverse industries; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ outlets; (3) enhanced press release enhancement to ensure maximum impact; (4) social media distribution via IBN to millions of social media followers; and (5) a full array of tailored corporate communications solutions. With broad reach and a seasoned team of contributing journalists and writers, HW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that want to reach a wide audience of investors, influencers, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, HW brings its clients unparalleled recognition and brand awareness. HW is where breaking news, insightful content and actionable information converge.
To receive SMS alerts from HempWire, text “HempWire” to 888-902-4192 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.HempWire.com
HempWire is powered by IBN