- Grapefruit USA Inc. holds licensing for manufacturing and distribution in California, issued in 2018; the company is positioned as a premier distributor and manufacturer in the state, with a focus on procuring, manufacturing and distributing the highest-quality materials
- With cannabis legalization gaining momentum worldwide, Grapefruit is currently uniquely situated to disrupt the market through its novel and proprietary products and services
- The global cannabis market is expected to grow to $97.35 billion by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 32.92%
- The company provides a wealth of cannabis flower and cannabis products to licensed businesses, along with various services including distribution, manufacturing, toll processing, sourcing and more
- The company has effectively used science and technology to create patented, truly disruptive products for the recreational and medicinal marketplace
- Grapefruit’s patented Hourglass(TM) topical delivery cream has solved the previously insurmountable difficulties of efficient skin absorption of THC and other cannabinoids
- Hourglass(TM) is manufactured exclusively at Grapefruit’s Coachillin facility by highly trained Grapefruit personnel and is available to the public only through Grapefruit authorized retailers; there is simply no other way possible for the public to obtain the benefits of the disruptive Hourglass experience
- Hourglass(TM) is a time-released topical cream that is available in full-spectrum and hemp-derived patented formulas
- The Hourglass(TM) topical delivery system features the Patchless Patch(TM) technology, providing a time-released full-spectrum entourage effect or a pure CBD experience
- Grapefruit will distribute the hemp-derived version of its Hourglass(TM) Topical Delivery Cream on a nationwide basis
Grapefruit USA (OTCQB: GPFT) is a Delaware corporation that is a fully licensed premier cannabis manufacturer and distributor in the legal cannabis marketplace with its own patented and branded line of products.
The company manufactures its patented product line and distributes it, along with other cannabis products, to all properly licensed cannabis product businesses.
Grapefruit is the only cannabis company that has harnessed cutting edge science and technology to bring patented, truly disruptive products to the medicinal and recreational cannabis marketplace, fundamentally changing the way individuals use THC, CBDs and hemp-derived CBDs and capitalizing on the rise in demand for these unique products.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the company has held licensing in the state for manufacturing and distributing cannabis since 2018. Grapefruit currently owns and operates a California-licensed cannabis extraction laboratory and a licensed wholesale distribution facility in the Coachillin’ Canna-Business Park near Palm Springs, California. Grapefruit is managed by a team of experts who possess the experience, skills and resources required to succeed in the competitive cannabis marketplace.
Hourglass(TM) Topical Delivery Cream
Grapefruit’s patented Hourglass(TM) topical delivery cream has solved the previously insurmountable difficulties of efficient skin absorption of THC and other cannabinoids.
Hourglass(TM) allows users to experience a sustained and holistic delivery of THC/cannabinoids providing “the entourage effect” following initial application to the skin. Additional applications may be made confidently and discreetly at the user’s discretion. There simply is no other product on the planet which successfully utilizes a patented time release THC and CBD delivery mechanism to deliver the holistic benefits of cannabis to those who need it.*
Hourglass(TM) is a unique, highly concentrated full spectrum time-release topical delivery cream that releases a holistic amount of THC, along with a wide range of cannabinoids (or just CBD), over a four- to eight-hour period.* The formula then comes off through the natural sloughing process of dead skin cells. Hourglass provides many holistic benefits, all of which promote health and wellness as it’s number one goal.
Hourglass(TM) provides users with an entourage effect of THC plus a wide range of cannabinoids, including CBD, Cannabinol (“CBN”), Cannabigerol (“CBG”), Delta-8, Tetrahydrocannabivarin (“THCV”), and Cannabielsoin (“CBE”) in a Patchless Patch(TM) system that is novel and proprietary to the company.
Hourglass(TM) Topical Delivery Cream has fundamentally changed the way individuals use THC and cannabinoids to obtain their holistic benefits.* As a result, smoking cannabis or hemp flowers and orally consuming edibles, which are metabolized in the gut and liver resulting in uneven reactions, are no longer the exclusive ways to receive both the medicinal and recreational benefits of THC/cannabinoids.* Now for the first time in history, there is an effective, easy to use third choice – Hourglass(TM) by Grapefruit.
*This product is not regulated by the FDA and is not intended to cure, mitigate, treat or prevent disease.
Grapefruit Cannabis Services
Grapefruit distributes cannabis flower and cannabis products, including its own proprietary products, as well as a wide range of services, to other properly licensed cannabis product businesses. These products and services include:
- Distribution – As a premier licensed distributor, Grapefruit handles the distribution of all-things cannabis throughout California, specializing in bulk AAA exotic indoor flowers sourced from farms located in the state. The wholesale distribution arm facilitates flowers, fresh and dry frozen, and oil transactions in bulk wholesale form. Its wholesale distribution arm distributes its patented Hourglass(TM) topical delivery cream.
- Manufacturing – The company owns and operates a fully licensed and compliant ethanol extraction lab that produces a high-quality distillate. This THC Honey Oil distillate is a universal product used in everything, including infused edibles, tinctures, creams and even vape cartridges. Its patented Hourglass(TM) cream is also manufactured exclusively at Grapefruit’s Coachillin lab facility by highly trained Grapefruit personnel.
- Hourglass(TM) Topical THC+CBD Delivery Cream – The company’s patented Hourglass(TM) Topical Delivery Cream has solved the inherent difficulties of efficient skin absorption of THC and cannabinoids such as CBD, CBN, CBG and CBC, as well as hemp-derived CBDs and cannabinoids. Hourglass(TM) is a truly novel and disruptive delivery technology which fundamentally changes the way individuals will use THC and CBD to obtain their holistic benefits.*
- Rainbow Dreams – Rainbow Dreams is the company’s lifestyle brand designed for the recreational cannabis marketplace. The brand captures the party-mode of the 1970s and offers vape carts with unique cannabis strains and natural flavors. The product fulfills an important marketplace niche – a top-shelf product that is competitively priced.
The global cannabis market was valued at $10.6 billion in 2018. During the forecast period from 2019 to 2026, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 32.92%, reaching a projected value of $97.35 billion by the end of 2026 (https://cnw.fm/QZolQ).
Cannabis legalization has been gaining momentum around the world. Grapefruit is currently in a position to disrupt the industry – both the medicinal and recreational sectors – with proprietary products and manufacturing processes that harness the power of cutting-edge science and technology.
Bradley J. Yourist is the Chief Executive Officer of Grapefruit. Mr. Yourist has been a follower of the medical cannabis market since the late 1990s, which allows him to understand the distribution model and the legal issues facing the market. He has also seen the benefit of cannabinoids in the medical industry. He understands the planning and operations of Grapefruit’s cannabis distribution arm and extraction lab and was instrumental in the planning for the facility.
Daniel J. Yourist is the Chief Operating Officer of Grapefruit. He is a licensed attorney in the state of California and a Real Estate Broker. Mr. Yourist is a licensing expert in the cannabis space and has gained extensive experience in all areas of managing a cannabis business in California. He ensures that every aspect of the company is run in accordance with state and local cannabis laws and regulations.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.GrapefruitBlvd.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to GPFT are available in the company’s newsroom at https://cnw.fm/GPFT
HempWire (HW) is a dedicated information provider focused on (1) aggregating hemp-related news, (2) issuing HempNewsBreaks designed to update investors on the latest developments in the hemp market, (3) enhancing corporate news releases, (4) providing full-service distribution and social media offerings to public and private client-partners and (5) designing and implementing all-inclusive corporate communication solutions. HW is strategically positioned within the rapidly expanding hemp sector with a team of journalists working to help a growing roster of public and private companies reach a wide audience of investors, consumers and members of the media. We leverage a vast network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets to deliver unparalleled visibility, recognition and content to the hemp industry. HempWire (HW) is where HEMP news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text HEMPWIRE to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.hempwire.com
Do you have a questions or are you interested in working with HW? Ask our Editor
HempWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.